Monday, February 16, 2009

'Human' dreams are a myth.

Well it's Monday and I had a great weekend. As I was sniffing some other dogs delightfully fragrant urine this morning I paused to consider a dream I had about my landlords last night.

Traditional dream analysis says dogs helped man to hunt and herd his flock. We are therefore a symbol of the right inner relationship between them and their animal nature. We may also symbolize loyalty and guidance. Alternatively if the dog is ferocious then you have a inner conflict with the animal side of your nature. A dog straining on it’s leash may indicate that a human's emotions are at the ‘end of the tether'. This is of course hogwash. I'm at the end of my tether all the time...literally. It doesn't have anything to do with my walkees so called 'human' emotions. It means I smell poo.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Stella Potato - Wow, you're really smart and have big, deep, thoughts. I need some guidance and think you're just the one to help. Here's my query: If a Stella Potato bites Ovington's balls and nobody is around to see it, did he have balls to begin with???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear JD Momma,

    Unless Ovum's said spherical orbs are yellow and fuzzy I would not fear. If they are, please seek the help of a ballcologist immediately. My doctor said Cramitall.

    ReplyDelete